Your wedding anniversary is coming up but you still haven’t purchased a gift for hubby/wifey. Relax! You are not alone in that boat. Almost 7 out of every 10 couples face the same confusion in buying gifts and in hurry end-up bringing something lame for the spouse. Hence to save you from such troubles, we bring a list 9 gifts that will bring a million dollar smile to your spouse’s face.
- Vacation: One of the most preferred and successful ways to ring-in the wedding anniversary is by gifting your spouse a surprise vacation at his/her favorite hotel or resort. And wedding anniversary wishes in the form of such gifts are remembered forever. With this, you are also gifting each other the time which you both could not spend together due to life commitments.
- Watch: Nothing is better than a watch to represent the beautiful moments you both have spent together in the past and will continue to do so forever. To add even a more personal touch, you can have personalized engravings of names on the back of the dial.
- Whiskey Glasses: If your husband loves his whiskey then something’s gotta be done to catch his attention. You can do so by gifting him an engraved set of premium whiskey glasses. The engraving can be either his initials or a love message from you.
- Diamonds: It is very commonly said that diamonds are a girl’s best friend and that happiness will surely be evident on your wife’s face. When it comes to diamonds there are so many options like earrings, rings, bangles, and necklace. It will entirely depend upon the amount of money you are willing to spend.
- Portrait: You can hire an expert painter and get one of your couple photograph hand painted on a large canvas. Such kind of personalized and custom-made gifts are very much in vogue right now.
- Perfume: Perfumes are considered to be one of the best wedding anniversary gifts because every time your spouse will wear it, the special moments you both spent together will come alive.
- Flower Power: You can never (and we mean it!) go wrong with the flowers. All expensive gifts aside, a bunch of his/her favorite flowers will bring a million dollar to the face. Taking this up a notch further, you can surprise your spouse by decorating the entire house with flowers.
The above-shared list is of the most preferred wedding anniversary gifts but there can be many other options as well. It entirely depends upon the likings of your spouse. However, the only thing which matters at the end of the day is your love for each other.